Neo-HPSTR Jekyll Theme
Neo-HPSTR Jekyll is a responsive and modern blog template.
Based on https://github.com/mmistakes/hpstr-jekyll-theme
You can see it running here and here.
What Neo-HPSTR brings to the table:
- Modern design.
- Responsive templates for post, page, and post index
_layouts. Looks great on mobile, tablet, and desktop devices.
- Gracefully degrades in older browsers. Compatible with Internet Explorer 8+ and all modern browsers.
- Sweet topbar animated menu with support for drop-downs.
- Optional Disqus comments and social sharing links.
- Open Graph and Twitter Cards support for a better social sharing experience.
- Simple custom 404 page to get you started.
- Stylesheets for Pygments and Coderay syntax highlighting to make your code examples look snazzy
- Author panel, with social links
- Read more tag support (similar with Wordpress).
Neo-HPSTR takes advantage of Sass and data files to make customizing easier. These features require Jekyll 2.x and will not work with older versions of Jekyll.
To learn how to install and use this theme check out the Setup Guide for more information.