Just a little something to jump start your Jekyll powered site. Purposely kept minimal to make adding your own markup and flare easier.
- 100% compatible with GitHub Pages.
- Stylesheets built using Sass. Swap fonts and change colors with ease. No need to preprocess
.scssfiles, Jekyll does it natively for you.
- YAML data files for easier customization of header and footer links.
- A variety of layouts to choose from to accommodate long form articles, media/photography posts, archive pages, and more.
- Optional support for multiple authors, Disqus comments, social sharing links, Google Analytics, AdSense, and more.
Sass preprocessing and the use of Data Files require Jekyll 2.x
Skinny Bones was built by Michael Rose @mmistakes.