Minimal Mistakes is a flexible two-column Jekyll theme. Perfect for hosting your personal site, blog, or portfolio on GitHub or self-hosting on your own server. As the name implies — styling is purposely minimalistic to be enhanced and customized by you.
The theme includes responsive layouts (
splash pages) that look great on mobile and desktop browsers.
Installation and Setup / Preview the Theme
- Compatible with Jekyll 3.x and GitHub Pages
- Several layout options (single, archive, splash pages)
- SEO optimized with support for Twitter Cards and Open Graph data
- Optional header images, sidebars, table of contents, galleries, related posts, breadcrumb links, and more.
- Optional comments (Disqus, Facebook, Google+, and custom)
- Optional analytics (Google Analytics and custom)