Leonids Jekyll Themes
Leonids is a two column responsive Jekyll theme perfect for powering your GitHub hosted blog. The idea is inspired by PureCSS blog layout.
Enjoy the brand new design!
What is Leonids?
- Responsive templates. Looking good on mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Gracefully degrading in older browsers. Compatible with Internet Explorer 9+ and all modern browsers.
- Minimal embellishments – content first.
- Simple and clear permalink structure.
- Support for Disqus Comments.
- Support for multi-authors.
- And the Leonids (/ˈliːənɪdz/ lee-ə-nidz) are a prolific meteor shower associated with the comet Tempel-Tuttle.
See a demo hosted on GitHub.
See a live version of Leonids hosted on GitHub.
Leonids jekyll theme takes advantage of Sass and data files to make customizing easier. These features require Jekyll 2.x and will not work with older versions of Jekyll.
To learn how to install and use this theme check out the Setup Guide for more information.